Air Fryer Crispy Cauliflower
- 1/2 large head of cauliflower, cut into 1 1/2-inch florets (about 4 cups florets)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch nutmeg (optional)
- Toss cauliflower, oil, salt, pepper, and nutmeg together in a bowl until cauliflower is evenly coated.
- Place half the cauliflower in the basket of an air fryer and cook on 400°F (200°C) for 6 minutes.
- Transfer crispy cauliflower to a serving platter and repeat cooking with remaining cauliflower.
Try different seasonings for the cauliflower. Garlic powder and cayenne are a savory and spicy combination. Thyme and oregano add an herbal twist; finish it off with a squeeze of lemon juice before serving.
You can also make a similar recipe using broccoli. Check out our recipe for Air Fryer Broccoli here.
For more delicious air fryer recipes, you might enjoy:
What others are saying
Sam Chandler says:
I really enjoyed making these crispy cauliflower in my air fryer. Instead of nutmeg I added a pinch of garlic and it was so yummy. Perfect side dish or to add to a buddha bowl.
Abby Pearson says:
Cajun seasoning was the perfect addition to these crispy cauliflower bites. They cooked really quickly, six minutes was perfect. I always have trouble with the time settings but this recipe was very accurate. Adding to my list of faves!
Jo Li says:
They come out super crispy and smells awesome. This is such a great snack