Pressure Cooker Oreo Cheesecake
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 30 Oreo cookies, cream filling removed and discarded
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1½ pounds cream cheese, room temperature
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups water
- fudge sauce (optional)
- Line the base of a 7-inch cheesecake or springform pan with a parchment paper round. Grease inside of pan and parchment round with 1 tablespoon butter.
- Pulse cookies in a food processor until cookie crumbs have a sandy texture. Measure ¾ cup crumbs and set aside; leave remaining crumbs in food processor.
- Pour ¼ cup melted butter into food processor and pulse until combined, 5 to 10 pulses.
- Press crumb mixture firmly into base and 2 inches up the sides of prepared cheesecake pan.
- Blend cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and salt together in food processor until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, blending until just-combined. Add half of the reserved cookie crumbs with last egg and blend until filling is just mixed.
- Pour filling into cheesecake pan. Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil.
- Pour water into inner steel pot of pressure cooker and place trivet in pot. Lower cheesecake pan onto trivet.
- Lock pressure cooker lid in place and set steam vent handle to Sealing. Select Pressure Cook and cook on High Pressure for 35 minutes. Let pressure release naturally.
- Transfer cheesecake to a wire rack to cool completely. Run a knife along sides of pan and invert pan over a plate to remove cheesecake. Place cheesecake in refrigerator until chilled and set, at least 8 hours or up to overnight.
- Drizzle fudge sauce over cheesecake and top with remaining Oreo crumbs.
Leftover cheesecake freezes well! Just wrap whole cheesecake or individual slices in plastic wrap or place in a freezer-safe container. Defrost in the refrigerator or bring to room temperature.
For more pressure cooker cheesecake recipes, you might enjoy:
What others are saying
Jamie Bell says:
Cheesecake and Oreos! A girl's two best friends! This recipe is incredible, my cheesecake turned out perfect for my friend's small baby shower. Everyone thought it was from a restaurant, they did not believe me when I said I made it in my Multipot! The fudge is a must, don't leave it out!
Max Heron says:
You had me at Oreo! I made this cheesecake for my sister's birthday and it came out perfect. I have tried other cheesecake recipes for the pressure cooker and they did not come close to this. Can't wait to try the others on this website now!