Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- 2 to 4 Yukon gold potatoes, scrubbed clean and dried
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- Rub potatoes all over with about 1/2 tablespoon olive oil each.
- Season potato skins generously with salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes in the basket of an air fryer.
- Cook potatoes for 45 minutes.
- Allow potatoes to cool slightly, the cut a slit into the top. Use a fork to fluff the insides of the potatoes.
- Fill potato with toppings of your choice.
Try any variety of toppings! Optional topping ideas: sour cream, Cheddar cheese, cooked bacon, green onions, butter, for the traditional route. For an non-traditional route, try kimchi and green onions combo or avocado and queso fresco combo.
Experiment with different spices and seasonings to coat the potatoes. In addition to the salt and pepper, try garlic powder, cayenne pepper, onion powder, or ground cumin.
For more baked potato recipes, you might enjoy:
What others are saying
Caro Hodgin says:
crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside.
Eddie Luciano says:
I wish the cooking time was little shorter, but honestly I have no complaints because they were cooked to perfection. I hate having to turn my oven on sometimes, so to make baked potatoes in the air fryer is a win for me. I topped mine with cheese, sour cream, and chives.
Brenda Fisher says:
We had left over brisket that the husband made over the weekend and wanted to make some BBQ baked potatoes. I came across this recipe and decided to give it ago. The potatoes turned out amazing. Super soft and moist inside. Topped them with chopped brisket, bbq sauce, jalapeños, cheese and sour cream. AMAZING!