Air Fryer Sweet Potato Wedges
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut into ½-inch thick wedges
- chopped fresh parsley
- sea salt
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- Combine salt, garlic powder, chili powder, and cumin in a large bowl.
- Whisk oil into salt mixture; add sweet potato wedges and toss to coat.
- Place as many sweet potato wedges into the basket of air fryer without overlapping. If they overlap, they won't cook evenly and the outside won't get crispy.
- Cook wedges in the air fryer until desired crispiness is reached, 18 to 20 minutes. Repeat with remaining wedges.
- Sprinkle parsley and sea salt over wedges!
My air fryer doesn't require me to flip food over to get it crispy on all sides, but if yours does, flip it halfway through the cook cycle.
If you want more of a standard wedge without all the seasoning, skip the chili powder, black pepper, and cumin and just use salt!
What others are saying
MJ Ortiz says:
I had a couple of leftover sweet potatoes from the other night and decided to try out this recipe so they wouldn't go to waste. Perfect for a mid-day snack, it really satisfied my cravings.