Air Fryer Honey Mustard Chicken Breasts
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (6-ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- cooking spray
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F (180°C).
- Stir Dijon mustard, honey, rosemary, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Rub mustard mixture all over chicken breasts.
- Spray air fryer basket generously with cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts in air fryer basket.
- Cook chicken breasts in air fryer until an internal temperature registers 165°F (74°C), 18 to 20 minutes.
Try different fresh herbs besides rosemary. Fresh thyme or fresh oregano are good options.
This recipe fits well into many lifestyles: paleo, gluten-free, omnivorous, and clean eating. A refreshing white wine like Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc is a nice accompaniment to this dish.
For more great Chicken recipes, you might like:
What others are saying
Eddie Luciano says:
I'm still experimenting with my air fryer, but this recipe turned out perfect. Love the honey mustard glaze over the chicken. It doesn't get much easier than this. Using cooking oil to spray the rack or basket is the key to the chicken not sticking. I am for sure going to make this again.
Brooke Prater says:
I didn't have the rosemary but I used thyme instead. I served the chicken with white rice and zucchini squash. Delicious, cooked to perfection, and easy to make!
Brenda Fisher says:
This was an easy and healthy chicken recipe. I have been trying to clean up our eating habits with less fried food and this recipe makes that so much easier. Served it with baked sweet potatoes and asparagus.