Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- salt to taste
- ⅓ cup Buffalo wing sauce
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F (180°C).
- Pat chicken wings completely dry with a clean paper towel. Season with salt.
- Place half the wings in the basket of preheated air fryer, ensuring that they are not touching.
- Cook wings until no longer pink in the center, about 25 minutes. Increase heat to 400°F (200°C) and cook for 3 minutes more.
- Transfer cooked wings to a large bowl; add sauce and toss to coat.
- Repeat with remaining wings.
Make these as spicy or as mild as you like, depending on the heat of the wing sauce. Serve some celery sticks and blue cheese dressing on the side, and you are ready to watch the game or have a happy hour get-together at your house.
If you are gluten-intolerant, make sure your wing sauce doesn't have gluten products in it. Many of them, like Frank's, are fine. Just double check if that is a concern for you.
For more Chicken recipes, check these out:
What others are saying
Antonia George says:
I used Frank's buffalo wings and they were saucy and spicy. Of all the air fryer recipes I've tried, chicken wings are my new favorite. I added crumbled blue cheese on top and served them at my husband's football party. Everyone loved them!
Abby Pearson says:
First time doing wings in the air fryer, and WOW, these were amazing. Definitely restaurant quality that you can enjoy at home and for much cheaper. We make this every weekend now for Saturday college football.