Air Fryer Pepperoni Pizza
- 8 ounces fresh pizza dough
- non-stick cooking spray
- ⅓ cup pizza sauce
- ⅓ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 thinly sliced pepperonis
- Sprinkle a clean surface with flour, and place dough on top. Sprinkle top of dough with flour. Use your hands to stretch the dough out into a shape that will fit in air fryer basket.
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F (190°C). Spray air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray.
- Transfer pizza dough to basket of air fryer.
- Spread sauce over dough, leaving a ¼-inch border. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over sauce and place pepperonis on top.
- Cook pizza for 10 to 12 minutes, depending on desired level of crispiness.
Add roasted garlic to this pizza! It adds a nice richness and texture to your bite.
Try other combinations of flavors, depending on your mood. Pesto with artichoke hearts and chicken is always a good one. The traditional Hawaiian-style with Canadian bacon and pineapple is a crowd-pleaser. Or just keep it simple with sauce and cheese!
What others are saying
Jen the Mighty says:
By happy coincidence and thanks to Trader Joe's I happened to have all of these ingredients on-hand. Turned out so nicely! I'm loving the Mealthy recipes for air fryer!
Alice Smith says: