Pressure Cooker Tahini Honey Soy Ginger Salmon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- ½ teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 pound fresh salmon
- 2 cups water
- Combine honey, soy sauce, tahini, garlic, and ginger in chopper bowl of an immersion blender. Attach chopper lid to immersion blender and secure lid to chopper bowl.
- Blend until sauce mixture is smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Place salmon into a 6-inch round pan and pour sauce mixture over salmon.
- Pour 2 cups water into inner steel pot of pressure cooker and place trivet into pot.
- Place pan with salmon on trivet. Lock pressure cooker lid in place and set steam vent handle to Sealing.
- Select Pressure Cook and cook for 3 minutes on Low Pressure. Let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, then turn steam vent handle to Venting to quick-release remaining pressure.
- Remove pan and spoon sauce in the bottom of the pan over the salmon.
If you want to brown the top, place the fish under the broiler for a couple minutes after taking out of the pressure cooker.
Use tamari soy sauce or liquid aminos to make this a gluten-free dish. Serve with cauliflower rice or zucchini noodles for extra nutrients and veggies.
What others are saying
Alli Shircliff says:
Tahini is one of my favorite ingredients. The combination of honey and soy sauce with tahini are the perfect trifecta!