Air Fryer Quesadilla
- 2 (6 inch) flour or tortillas
- 100% oil cooking spray
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup shredded chicken
- ¼ cup chopped spinach
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- Spray 1 side of 1 tortilla generously with cooking spray and place flat in air fryer basket.
- Spread half the Cheddar cheese over the tortilla. Top the cheese layer with shredded chicken and spinach. Spread remaining cheese over top.
- Place second tortilla over the fillings and spray the top with cooking spray.
- Air fry until cheese is melted and tortillas are crisp, about 10 minutes.
Substitute whole wheat tortillas for the flour tortillas for a heartier flavor. Or use corn tortillas if you are looking for a gluten-free option.
Try other cheese varieties like Mexican cheese blend or mozzarella cheese instead of the Cheddar cheese.
Fill your quesadilla with your favorite ingredients. Try black beans and bell peppers instead of the spinach and chicken if you are vegetarian. Or sliced chicken sausage and kale are a good combination.
For more easy Air Fryer recipes, you might like:
What others are saying
Jen the Mighty says:
Making quesadillas in the microwave has been our go-to, but you always get those microwaved hard-as-rocks places on the tortilla and the heating can be uneven. I'm love the airfryer for this now. What a perfect idea for this kid-favorite. Love.
Carol Wagner says:
So easy and delicious! You cannot go wrong! Ours needed about 5 minutes, not 10, so I suggest watching it carefully.