Air Fryer Chicken Sausage with Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pre-cooked chicken sausage links
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- Mix Brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper together in a bowl.
- Place seasoned Brussels sprouts and chicken sausage evenly in air fryer basket.
- Cook sprouts and sausage in the air fryer for 10 minutes.
Experiment with seasonings. Try coating the sprouts in a little bit of cayenne pepper and smoked paprika. Squeeze lemon juice on them right before serving for a little tang. If you do dairy, grate some Parmesan cheese on them when you take the sprouts out of the air fryer.
Try this recipe with cauliflower florets instead of the Brussels sprouts for a different cruciferous vegetable experience.
What others are saying
Kai Douglas says:
Brussels sprouts are in season right now so I decided to buy some and try out this recipe. I love how simple and easy it is. My new air fryer has made my life so much easier! The flavors from the sausage heighten the Brussels sprouts, I just really love it. Solid recipe, thanks, Caroline!