Pumpkin Pie Breakfast Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower
- 2 pitted dates
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin purée
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
For best results, we recommend using:
- Pour almond milk into a high speed blender. Add cauliflower, dates, protein powder, pumpkin purée, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice; blend until smooth. Alternately, place ingredients in a large, deep bowl and blend with an immersion blender until smooth.
Swirl some yogurt and/or chocolate into to the smoothie for a little something extra. Top with granola, almond butter, and pomegranate seeds if you wish!
Substitute the almond milk with coconut or other non-dairy milk. Add ½ teaspoon turmeric for an extra immunity boost!
If you aren't vegan, substitute collagen peptides for the protein powder for a different form of protein.