Pressure Cooker Sweet Potato Pie Oatmeal
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups of old fashioned oats
- 1½ cups water
- 1 cup coconut cream
- ½ cup sweet potato purée
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Pour 1 cup water into the inner pot of a pressure cooker.
- Place the steamer basket into the inner pot.
- Mix oats, 1½ cups water, coconut cream, sweet potato purée, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and salt together in a 7-cup heat-proof bowl.
- Place bowl on top of the steamer basket. Lock pressure cooker lid in place and set steam vent to Sealing.
- Select Pressure Cook (Manual) and cook for 8 minutes on High Pressure.
- Set steam vent handle to Venting to quick-release pressure. Carefully remove the bowl.
Serve oatmeal with pecans, seasonal fruit, honey, and nut butter if you wish!
Sub coconut sugar with maple syrup. Add ground flax for an extra boost of fiber.
If you follow a gluten-free diet, look for gluten-free oats at your local grocery store and this meal can be a gluten-free meal.
What others are saying
Janlee Wong says:
Delicious, add your own toppings to taste