Air Fryer Butternut Squash
- 2 cups peeled, small cubed butternut squash
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat an air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- Toss squash, oil, salt, pepper, and thyme together in a large bowl until squash is evenly coated.
- Transfer squash to basket of an air fryer and cook in air fryer for 12 minutes.
- Garnish butternut squash with parsley before serving.
Try this preparation with other squash. Acorn squash or delicata squash are good, hearty squash varieties that would work well in the air fryer.
Swap different herbs for the thyme, like rosemary or tarragon. Cumin and cayenne pepper could add an earthy flavor with a little kick at the end.
For more Air Fryer recipes, you might enjoy: