Pressure Cooker Carne Asada Tacos
- 1 package Trader Joe's Carne Asada Autentica, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 1 package corn tortillas, warmed
For best results, we recommend using:
- Transfer carne asada to the inner pot of a pressure cooker; pour in chicken stock.
- Lock pressure cooker lid in place and set steam vent to Sealing. Select Pressure Cook (Manual) and cook for 15 minutes on High Pressure. Let pressure release naturally, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer the carne asada either directly to your taco, or to a bowl for easier serving.
- Spoon carne asada onto tortillas.
Optional toppings: Cotija cheese, guacamole or avocado slices, sour cream, salsa, cilantro, or red onion.
If you would like to see a step-by-step article with pictures of each step, check it out here.
What others are saying
Kai Douglas says:
This is my favorite carne asada recipe! Not too spicy, and perfect textured meat. This was also my first time shopping at Trader Joe's - I'm a new fan!