Pressure Cooker Gluten-Free Corn Casserole
- ⅔ cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- ½ cup cornmeal
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- ½ cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 2 cups water
- Grease an 8-inch round pan.
- Combine gluten-free flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl; stir in sour cream, butter, cream-style corn, and corn until batter is well combined. Pour batter into greased round pan and cover with foil.
- Add trivet to inner steel pot of pressure cooker and add 2 cups water. Carefully place round pan with batter on trivet.
- Lock pressure cooker lid in place and set steam vent to Sealing. Select Pressure Cook (Manual) and cook for 45 minutes on High Pressure.
- Let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, then set steam vent handle to Venting to quick-release remaining pressure. Carefully remove pan from pressure cooker. Remove foil and top casserole with Colby-Jack cheese.
- Return to pan to pressure cooker. Lock pressure cooker lid in place and set steam vent to Sealing. Select Pressure Cook (Manual) and cook for 5 minutes on High Pressure or until cheese is melted. Set steam vent handle to Venting to quick-release pressure.
Try different varieties of cheese in place of the Colby-Jack, such as Gruyère cheese or freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
You can use frozen corn in place of the canned corn, but don't substitute anything for the cream-style corn.