Pressure Cooker Broccoli and Feta Frittata
- 2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 10 eggs
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh dill
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- oil for greasing
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- Mix broccoli and feta cheese together in a bowl.
- Crack eggs into a separate large bowl; add dill, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes and whisk until well mixed.
- Grease an 8-inch glass or metal circular pan with oil; make sure it is well coated to prevent sticking.
- Place broccoli mixture in the bottom and pour the egg mixture on top; cover the frittata pan securely with aluminum foil.
- Pour 2 cups water in the bottom on a pressure cooker, and place steamer basket over the water.
- Place the frittata pan on top of the steamer basket.
- Lock pressure cooker lid in place and set steam vent to Sealing. Select Pressure Cook (Manual) and cook for 18 minutes on High Pressure.
- Set steam vent handle to Venting to quick-release pressure. Carefully remove pan from pressure cooker.
Substitute asparagus, cauliflower, or another vegetable for broccoli, but I wouldn’t recommend mushrooms or tomatoes as they have a lot of water.
Skip the cheese if you want this dairy free.
Freeze the slices individually to have ready for later.
What others are saying
Alli Shircliff says:
Broccoli and feta cheese are one of my favorite combinations. I think I will try goat cheese next time I make this recipe!
Manny Cruz says:
Feta and egg is my favorite combination! I was skeptical about adding broccoli at first, but decided to go for it because I am trying to incorporate vegetables into each of my meals throughout the day. I really liked the way it turned out and will definitely make this again.