Air Fryer Cajun Salmon
- 4 (4 to 6 ounce) skin-on salmon fillets
- 100% oil cooking spray
- 4 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- Optional: salt
- Rinse and dry salmon fillets with a clean towel. Coat fillets generously on both sides with oil spray. Season with cajun seasoning. Many cajun seasoning blends include salt, so be sure to check yours before adding salt.
- Place salmon fillets skin-side-down in air fryer basket.
- Cook on 360°F (182°C) until fish flakes easily with a fork, 8 to 10 minutes (for medium to well done).
Serve with a simple salad, or better yet, with an air fried vegetable like this broccoli!
What others are saying
Caro Hodgin says:
The most flavorful salmon I have ever had. Had never used cajun seasoning and now I'm putting it on everything! I put a tiny sliver of butter on top of the salmon when it came out just to make it a little more indulgent. It melts all over it and is delish.