Pressure Cooker Arroz con Leche
- 1 cup white long-grain rice
- 2¼ cups whole milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- pinch kosher salt
- ½ (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, or more to taste
- Place rice in a strainer and rinse thoroughly under running water.
- Add rice, milk, water, vanilla, and salt to inner pot of a pressure cooker. Stir to combine.
- Lock pressure cooker lid in place and turn steam vent handle to Sealing. Select Pressure Cook and cook on High Pressure for 20 minutes. Allow pressure to natural release for 10 minutes.
- Stir in 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk. Taste. If you want it sweeter, add the remaining 1/2 can.
- Serve hot or at room temperature, sprinkled with cinnamon.
Make this recipe your own! Try stirring in cocoa powder to make a chocolate Arroz con Leche, or stir in cinnamon, nutmeg, and ground cloves to make a warm, wintry, holiday version.