Air Fryer Asian Salmon
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- Cooking spray
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- In a bowl, whisk soy sauce, brown sugar, corn starch, and sriracha.
- Rinse and dry salmon fillets with a clean towel. Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Place salmon fillets skin-side-down in air fryer basket. Use a pastry brush to brush filets generously with soy sauce mixture.
- Cook on 360°F (182°C) until fish flakes easily with a fork, 8 to 10 minutes (for medium to well done). Halfway through cooking, brush with more soy sauce mixture.
Add more sriracha if you love things spicy! If you have sesame seeds, sprinkle some on top after you brush the salmon for the second time.
It's important to spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray - the sugar in the soy sauce glaze will make it stick to the basket if you don't.
For more Air Fryer Salmon recipes, you might enjoy:
What others are saying
Harvey Calahan says:
So good! I skipped the sriracha and topped it with sesame seeds. Pairs perfectly with veggies or a salad. I think this is my favorite recipe!