Air Fryer Avocado Fries
- Avocado Fries
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup cornmeal
- 2 avocados, each cut into 8 wedges
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- cooking spray oil
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- Combine flour and black pepper in a shallow bowl. Mix panko breadcrumbs and cornmeal in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dredge avocado wedges in flour and shake off any excess. Dip wedges into beaten eggs and allow excess egg to drip off.
- Dredge avocado wedges in panko-cornmeal mixture, lightly pressing to coat.
- Generously coat crusted avocado wedges with cooking spray and place side-by-side in the air fryer basket.
- Cook avocado fries until lightly browned, about 4 minutes. Flip fries and cook until golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes more.
- Stir ketchup, mayonnaise, and Sriarcha together in a small bowl until sauce is well mixed.
- Serve warm avocado fries with sauce.
Try dipping avocado fries in salsa instead of the sauce for a different flavor.
Want to make this recipe gluten-free? Use almond meal or gluten-free flour instead of all-purpose flour and panko breadcrumbs.