Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 1 French baguette loaf
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- fine sea salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut baguette into thirds, and then cut each third lengthwise, into long rectangles.
- Spread softened butter on inside of bread slices. Sprinkle garlic powder, salt, and black pepper over butter.
- Sprinkle Cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese over butter and seasoning mixture on each bread slice.
- Place slices into air fryer basket, cheese side up, and cook until the cheese has melted, 7 to 9 minutes.
- Garnish each cheesy garlic bread with parsley.
Try 1 or 2 cloves chopped fresh garlic instead of the garlic powder for a different garlic kick.
Other varieties of cheese would work well. Try sliced Provolone cheese or an Italian cheese blend or freshly grated Parmesan cheese.