Air Fryer Crispy Pork Chops
- 6 (5 ounce) center-cut boneless pork chops, fat trimmed
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- ⅓ cup crushed cornflakes cereal
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large egg, beaten
- cooking spray
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F (200°C) for 10 minutes.
- Season pork chops on both sides with sea salt. Set aside.
- Combine panko bread crumbs, crushed cornflakes cereal, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and black pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Dip pork chop into beaten egg, allowing any excess to drip off. Dredge chops in the bread crumb mixture, gently pressing to fully coat.
- Place 3 pork chops in air fryer basket and generously mist with cooking spray.
- Cook pork chops for 6 minutes; flip and continue cooking until crispy on the outside and fully cooked on the inside, about 6 minutes more. Repeat with remaining chops.
This can be made to be gluten-free by using gluten-free panko bread crumbs and gluten-free cornflakes cereal.