Air Fryer Vegetable and Cheese Quesadillas
- 2 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- cooking spray
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ zucchini, sliced
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- Spray 1 side of a single tortilla generously with cooking spray and place flat in air fryer basket.
- Spread half the Cheddar cheese over tortilla. Top cheese layer with bell pepper and zucchini. Spread remaining Cheddar cheese over top.
- Place second tortilla over fillings and spray top with cooking spray.
- Air fry until cheese is melted and tortillas are crisp, 8 to 9 minutes.
Try other vegetables instead of zucchini and red bell pepper. Sautéed onion and spinach are a good combination. Sautéed garlic and broccoli florets are also good.
Mozzarella cheese or Mexican cheese blend can be substituted for the Cheddar cheese, if desired.