Quick and Easy Meatballs
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ¼ onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Pour about ½ cup water onto a 9x12-inch baking sheet and lay a sheet of baking parchment atop the water.
- Mix ground beef, egg, onion, garlic, tomato sauce, thyme, oregano, parsley, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Shape the mixture into 8 meatballs.
- Gently arrange meatballs on the baking sheet with even spacing between them.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 25 minutes.
If you want the protein without the carbs, skip the spaghetti and enjoy this recipe for a protein packed, low carb (no bread crumbs) meatball.
What others are saying
Sam Dalton says:
I made these meatballs for myself for meal prep, and they were really good. My wife took it upon herself to eat some, so they didn't make it to day four. Very flavorful and hearty.
Aja A says:
Good easy Paleo meatball dish. I skip the pasta all together and eat them as cocktail meatballs with a side salad for lunch or dinner.