Ricotta Cheese and Mixed Berries on Toast
- ⅓ cup raspberries
- ⅓ cup strawberries
- ⅓ cup blueberries
- ⅓ cup blackberries
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped mint
- ½ cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 4 slices bread, lightly toasted and halved
- 2 tablespoons honey, or to taste
- Mix raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and mint together in a bowl.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon ricotta cheese onto each slice of toast; top with berry mixture and drizzle with honey.
- Optional: Treat yourself and pair with a lovely Bloody Mary!
Make this healthy breakfast even healthier by using whole grain bread.
What others are saying
Sam Dalton says:
I've been on a ricotta cheese kick lately. I love this combo with the berries and toast. It's a nice switch from avocado taste. This is perfect for breakfast. The honey drizzle is the sweet spot!
Aja A says:
Really tasty! I am not much of a sweets person so this hit the spot as a dessert for me. I used french bread to make crostinis instead of regular toast for that extra crunch.