Ricotta Cheese and Mixed Berries on Toast
- ⅓ cup raspberries
- ⅓ cup strawberries
- ⅓ cup blueberries
- ⅓ cup blackberries
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped mint
- ½ cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 4 slices bread, lightly toasted and halved
- 2 tablespoons honey, or to taste
- Mix raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and mint together in a bowl.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon ricotta cheese onto each slice of toast; top with berry mixture and drizzle with honey.
- Optional: Treat yourself and pair with a lovely Bloody Mary!
Make this healthy breakfast even healthier by using whole grain bread. Keep the recipe fresh and healthy by swapping in your favorite fruits as they come into peak season. It's a great way to use the beautiful produce you find at the farmers market.
What others are saying
Sam Dalton says:
I've been on a ricotta cheese kick lately. I love this combo with the berries and toast. It's a nice switch from avocado taste. This is perfect for breakfast. The honey drizzle is the sweet spot!
Aja A says:
Really tasty! I am not much of a sweets person so this hit the spot as a dessert for me. I used french bread to make crostinis instead of regular toast for that extra crunch.