Mini Quiche Lorraine
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese, cut into cubes
- 3 ½ ounces diced Roma tomatoes
- 2 ounces cooked bacon, chopped
- 12 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat an oven to 350°F (180°C). Prepare 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Divide bacon, tomatoes, and Swiss cheese among the prepared cups.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl until uniform in color. Whisk paprika, salt, and pepper with the eggs; pour egg mixture into the cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the egg is fully cooked through and the tops have browned slightly, about 20 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly before serving.
Want a lower fat option? Leave out the cheese and bacon.
What others are saying
Jen the Mighty says:
I love little egg cups, and these mini quiches are a delight. Easy to make and quick to cook, these are a hit in my house for breakfast and snacks!