Mini Quiche Lorraine
- cooking spray
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese, cut into cubes
- 3 ½ ounces Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 ounces cooked bacon, chopped
- 12 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat an oven to 350°F (180°C). Prepare 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Divide Swiss cheese, tomatoes, and bacon among the prepared cups.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl until uniform in color. Whisk paprika, salt, and pepper with the eggs; pour egg mixture into the cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the egg is fully cooked and the tops have browned slightly, about 20 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly before serving.
Want a lower fat option? Leave out the cheese or the bacon. You can then add additional vegetables to bulk up the mini quiches. These quiches freeze really well! Make a batch and put them in a resealable bag and pop in the freezer. Take one or two out in the morning to bring with you to work or the gym for a quick and easy breakfast.
What others are saying
Jen the Mighty says:
I love little egg cups, and these mini quiches are a delight. Easy to make and quick to cook, these are a hit in my house for breakfast and snacks!
Katie Hason says:
I made a batch of these mini quiches for my husband to take to work in the morning and now he's totally obsessed. He would never eat breakfast before, and now if I don't make these ahead for him he's sad! Of course I add a little extra bacon for him, he loves it. They're so delicious and perfect for breakfast meal prepping.