Lemon-Thyme Roasted Cauliflower
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- 2 heads cauliflower, cut into florets
- Preheat oven to 400°F (210°C).
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, thyme, paprika, turmeric, garlic powder, sea salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper together in a large bowl until smooth; add cauliflower and toss to coat. Spread cauliflower onto a baking sheet.
- Roast in preheated oven until beginning to brown, about 30 minutes.
To get the cauliflower caramelized and crispy, cook for 15 minutes longer or simply turn the oven to “Broil” for the final three to five minutes of cooking time. Add some curry powder (about 1 teaspoon or more) for even more flavor. Serve this as a happy hour snack or as a side dish to meat and rice. This seasoning mix would also work well on roasted carrots!
For more tasty cauliflower recipes, you might want to try:
What others are saying
Nick Myott says:
I can never seem to get my cauliflower crispy, but did 5 minutes broil today and it was perfect! The color is fun for presentation to kids who aren't super jazzed about cauliflower. Only change I made was to take out cayenne since our family has spicy hating people in it :)
Queen Foodie says:
Yummy! Roasted cauliflower is my favorite side dish. I tried this recipe with orange cauliflower. I like to switch it up and use the orange cauliflower for a boost of vitamin A