Roasted Cauliflower with Cumin and Cilantro
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- coarse sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Preheat Oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Toss cauliflower with olive oil, cumin, sea salt, and freshly ground pepper together in a large bowl; spread into a roasting pan.
- Roast in preheated oven for 35 minutes. Stir cilantro and lemon juice with the cauliflower and continue roasting until tender, 5 to 10 minutes more.
The combination of cumin and lemon is thought to aid digestion. Sprinkle extra on your veggies and your plate.
What others are saying
Greg Jones says:
I am learning to love cauliflower, and this cumin-spiced recipe has officially won me over. Really simple, yet flavorful and healthy.
Jen the Mighty says:
This recipe is so easy to put together -- just stir together, spread out into a pan, and roast! The flavor from the cumin, lemon, and cilantro really come together nicely with the cauliflower. Will make again!