Roasted Cauliflower with Cumin and Cilantro
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- coarse sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Preheat Oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Toss cauliflower with olive oil, cumin, sea salt, and freshly ground pepper together in a large bowl; spread into a roasting pan.
- Roast in preheated oven for 35 minutes. Stir cilantro and lemon juice with the cauliflower and continue roasting until tender, 5 to 10 minutes more.
The combination of cumin and lemon is thought to aid digestion. Just another reason to sprinkle extra on your veggies and your plate!
What others are saying
Greg Jones says:
I am learning to love cauliflower, and this cumin-spiced recipe has officially won me over. Really simple, yet flavorful and healthy.
Jen the Mighty says:
This recipe is so easy to put together -- just stir together, spread out into a pan, and roast! The flavor from the cumin, lemon, and cilantro really come together nicely with the cauliflower. Will make again!