Easy Cheesecake Parfait
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1 cup mixed fresh berries
- 6 tablespoons prepared whipped cream, or to taste
- Beat cream cheese and ricotta together in a stand mixer until smooth; add honey, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla extract and beat until creamy, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Layer ¼ cup crushed graham crackers into the bottom of a parfait cup. Spoon a layer of the cheesecake filling onto the crumbs; top with fresh berries. Finish with a dollop of whipped cream. Repeat assembly with remaining ingredients.
You can prepare this recipe ahead of time and just assemble prior to serving.
What others are saying
Sam Dalton says:
These parfaits are delicious for summer, but also great for winter holidays too. My kids loved this recipe and so did I. I prefer it to traditional cheesecake, just because of the presentation and it's really quick.
Jen the Mighty says:
This parfait is great for an easy dessert that looks stunning and tastes as good as it looks. Great for impressing your friends and so easy to make. Love it!