Easy Cheesecake Parfait
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1 cup mixed fresh berries
- 6 tablespoons prepared whipped cream, or to taste
- Beat cream cheese and ricotta together in a stand mixer until smooth; add honey, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla extract and beat until creamy, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Layer ¼ cup crushed graham crackers into the bottom of a parfait cup. Spoon a layer of the cheesecake filling onto the crumbs; top with fresh berries. Finish with a dollop of whipped cream. Repeat assembly with remaining ingredients.
You can prepare the parfaits up to a day in advance and refrigerate. Alternatively, crush the graham crackers and make the whipped ricotta and cream cheese mixture the day before and refrigerate. Let the cheese mixture sit out for 10 minutes to come to room temperature, and assemble the parfaits just before serving.
What others are saying
Sam Dalton says:
These parfaits are delicious for summer, but also great for winter holidays too. My kids loved this recipe and so did I. I prefer it to traditional cheesecake, just because of the presentation and it's really quick.
Jen the Mighty says:
This parfait is great for an easy dessert that looks stunning and tastes as good as it looks. Great for impressing your friends and so easy to make. Love it!