Garlic-Honey Baked Salmon
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 4 salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Stir honey, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, and ginger together in a bowl; brush onto salmon fillets to coat completely and put into a baking dish.
- Bake salmon in preheated oven until the flesh is firm and flakes easily, 20 to 25 minutes.
To get a crispier surface on the salmon, sear the fillets in a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat for couple of minutes. Then transfer to the baking dish and bake until it's cooked to your desired doneness. For extra flavor, sprinkle the salmon with fresh chopped parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
What others are saying
Chaz Norwood says:
Really enjoyed this salmon. Served with a side of roasted veggies I cooked at the same time. I want to make this again using a different fish, maybe sea bass.
Greg Jones says:
Very delicious salmon, perfect for the oven or the grill. I would not normally use honey and ginger, so this was a nice switch.
Queen Foodie says:
Yes! This recipe couldn't be any simpler and I love it. It's one of husband's favorites now. I like to put extra ginger on my portion.