Garlic-Honey Baked Salmon
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 4 salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Stir honey, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, and ginger together in a bowl; brush onto salmon fillets to coat completely and put into a baking dish.
- Bake salmon in preheated oven until the flesh is firm and flakes easily, 20 to 25 minutes.
Sear the salmon fillets in a skillet over medium-high heat for couple of minutes before transferring to the baking dish to get a crispier surface on the salmon.
What others are saying
Greg Jones says:
Very delicious salmon, perfect for the oven or the grill. I would not normally use honey and ginger, so this was a nice switch.
Queen Foodie says:
Yes! This recipe couldn't be any simpler and I love it. It's one of husband's favorites now. I like to put extra ginger on my portion.