Cilantro-Lime Chicken with Cauliflower Rice
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package cauliflower rice
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- Put chicken in a bowl and season with paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper; stir to coat.
- Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in hot oil until browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Stir cauliflower rice, cilantro, and lime juice with the chicken. Place a cover on the skillet, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook chicken mixture until chicken is cooked completely through and cauliflower rice is tender, 6 to 8 minutes.
If you notice that cauliflower rice is too dry and need more time to cook, add chicken broth in 1 tablespoon increments until you get your desired tenderness.
What others are saying
chef chris says:
I'm not to fond of the cauliflower rice. it did taste good. I'm not running to make this again
Jen the Mighty says:
I couldn't find cauliflower rice (go figure, I swear I just saw it somewhere), so I just pulsed a pound of cauliflower florets in my food processor until they looked like rice. Voila! Tasted sooooo good with chicken and cilantro. Loved using lime for this -- would have thought lemon, so this was a vibrant change of pace.