Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake In A Mug
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt together in a microwave-safe mug. Stir the egg, vegetable oil, and maple syrup into the flour mixture with a fork until ingredients are completely moistened. Stir chocolate chips into the batter.
- Cook in microwave oven for 2 minutes. Let the cake cool for 2 to 3 minutes before enjoying.
Check your mugs to ensure they are microwave safe.
What others are saying
Katie Hason says:
You had me at microwavable cake! Plus it's gluten free! This is a great recipe and the trick is to make sure you pick really good cocoa powder. So easy and delicious, can't wait to make again soon!