Parmesan Zucchini in Foil
- 2 zucchinis, sliced
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Prepare an outdoor grill for medium heat.
- Toss zucchini, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Lay a sheet of aluminum foil onto a flat work surface. Dump the zucchini into the center of the foil. Bring two sides of the foil together and roll together to form a seam. Roll the ends to seal into a package.
- Grill until zucchini are tender, about 5 minutes.
Little-known fact: A zucchini has more potassium than a banana. It's also a great source of vitamin C and antioxidants, and has even been linked to helping control diabetes. Try this foil packet technique with other small vegetables, such as green beans, snap peas or Brussels sprouts.
What others are saying
Melissa Hunter says:
This was so easy to make! We did two packets of zucchini, added summer squash, and grilled them side by side. They cook in minutes, so keep a close eye. Also, the parmesan cheese is a must!
Jake Findlay says:
I also added extra garlic to this yummy side dish. I usually always just do big slices of zucchini and they cook unevenly. This was so easy and loved the parm on top!
Tiana D. says:
Perfect for a side on the grill next to a charboiled steak! Smarter not harder!
Tal Levitas says:
So easy! so fresh! I added extra crushed garlic in my foil pouch for an additional flavor punch. BAM!
Steve Failows says:
Zucchini and parmesan? hard to go wrong with that combo - so quick and easy, perfect for grilling season.