Parmesan Zucchini in Foil
- 2 zucchinis, sliced
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Prepare an outdoor grill for medium heat.
- Toss zucchini, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Lay a sheet of aluminum foil onto a flat work surface. Dump the zucchini into the center of the foil. Bring two sides of the foil together and roll together to form a seam. Roll the ends to seal into a package.
- Grill until zucchini are tender, about 5 minutes.
A zucchini has more potassium than a banana.
What others are saying
Jake Findlay says:
I also added extra garlic to this yummy side dish. I usually always just do big slices of zucchini and they cook unevenly. This was so easy and loved the parm on top!
Tiana D. says:
Perfect for a side on the grill next to a charboiled steak! Smarter not harder!
Tal Levitas says:
So easy! so fresh! I added extra crushed garlic in my foil pouch for an additional flavor punch. BAM!
Steve Failows says:
Zucchini and parmesan? hard to go wrong with that combo - so quick and easy, perfect for grilling season.