Everyday Steak Salad
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 8 cups arugula
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 1 pound cold cooked sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons toasted and chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese crumbled
- Whisk lemon juice, honey, apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl, adding olive oil gradually until emulsified.
- Toss the arugula, tomatoes, and red onion with the dressing in a large bowl until well-coated.
- Top with steak slices, almonds, and goat cheese.
Make extra dressing by doubling the recipe and store in refrigerated for several days.
What others are saying
Sam Dalton says:
Really delicious steak salad! The arugula was perfect, I love the spicy flavor paired with the steak. I just added a little more pepper and was good to go. I will definitely make this again, it makes a great lunch.
Aja A says:
So great to have a steak salad that is not always with blue cheese. I used my leftover garlic and herb goat cheese and omg this is a salad I can get into! I'm not a huge arugula fan, so I used spinach and romaine for the lettuce portion and dressed it with lots of pepper. Still delicious I may add.
Jen the Mighty says:
I dressed the salad and tossed the almonds and cheese in before topping with piping hot slices of steak. Delicious. I love the hot/cold contrast.