Curry Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons yellow raisins
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced on the bias
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Chop the cauliflower into 1/2" florets and place on a large baking sheet. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, curry powder, salt and cayenne. Pour oil mixture over the cauliflower and toss to coat evenly.
- Roast for 20 minutes, then flip and roast for an additional 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with raisins, celery and parsley. Toss to combine and serve immediately.
Try making curried cauliflower rice. Pulse the cauliflower florets in your food processor, then sauté the "rice" over medium-high heat with the oil, curry powder, salt and cayenne.
What others are saying
Annie Chambers Myott says:
I felt like I was finally out of ideas to make roasted cauliflower interested and found this recipe. I love the standout flavor of the curry paired with the sweetness of the raisins. This was such a nice side dish to have for our gluten-free fam!