Curry Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- dash cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons yellow raisins
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced on the bias
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Chop the cauliflower into ½-inch florets and place on a large baking sheet. Whisk oil, curry powder, salt, and cayenne together in a bowl. Pour oil mixture over cauliflower and toss to coat evenly.
- Roast for 20 minutes, then flip and roast for an additional 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with raisins, celery, and parsley. Toss to combine and serve immediately.
Try making curried cauliflower rice. Pulse the cauliflower florets in your food processor, then sauté the "rice" over medium-high heat with the oil, curry powder, salt and cayenne. You won't get the same caramelized flavor, but it's a great grain substitute.
For more tasty cauliflower recipes, you might want to try:
What others are saying
Annie Chambers Myott says:
I felt like I was finally out of ideas to make roasted cauliflower interested and found this recipe. I love the standout flavor of the curry paired with the sweetness of the raisins. This was such a nice side dish to have for our gluten-free fam!
Katie Hason says:
This was really simple and easy to make. The curry and cayenne seasonings gave the cauliflower really delicious flavor. Next time I will try this recipe, only with cauliflower rice, I cannot wait!