Grilled Peaches with Honey and Ricotta
- Thyme-Infused Honey:
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 thyme sprigs, leaves only
- Grilled Peaches:
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 peaches, halved and pitted
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- Stir the honey and thyme together in a small stainless steel bowl. Place the bowl into a a larger bowl with just enough hot water to reach halfway up the sides of the small bowl; let the honey warm in the bath for 10 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to high.
- Brush olive oil onto the cut sides of the peaches.
- Cook the peaches on the grill in a single layer until they begin to lightly char, 4 to 7 minutes.
- Arrange peaches onto serving plates. Top each peach half with 1 tablespoon ricotta cheese. Drizzle thyme-infused honey over the peaches and cheese to serve.
For a vegan version, replace the ricotta with coconut yogurt or coconut whipped cream and the honey with agave nectar.
What others are saying
Sam Dalton says:
We grilled peaches recently after finding this recipe. The honey and ricotta topping were perfect. We ate this as a side dish with grilled fish, it was delicious.
Jen the Mighty says:
Grilled peaches are one of my favorite things. The addition of ricotta and the thyme honey (!) really make this a swell dish.