Overnight Cherry Oats
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup pitted cherries
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Stir oats, milk, yogurt, chia seeds, honey, vanilla, and salt together in a bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
- Top with cherries and drizzle on peanut butter to serve.
To make this recipe vegan, use plain coconut yogurt and nut milk and replace the honey with agave.
What others are saying
Sam Dalton says:
I like to eat these overnight oats cold in the summer and warm in the winter. Nice addition with the cherries, too. Sometimes we strawberries, but the cherries are our favorite. This is a good, easy recipe my wife and I both enjoy.
Jessica Scott says:
I've made overnight oats so many times, but never with cherries! This is now my new favorite combination. I don't know why I never though of it before! The chia seeds are great to help thicken up the consistency some. Love, love, love! Can't wait to make again tomorrow!
Jennifer Ingram says:
LOVE the combination of filling oats, protein packed yogurt, sweet fruit to jump start the morning!