Pressure Cooker Green Minestrone
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 4 celery stalks, sliced thinly
- 1 leek, sliced thinly
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup green peas
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 3 whole black peppercorns
- salt to taste
- water to cover
- 2 cups chopped spinach
For best results, we recommend using:
- Put the broccoli, celery, leek, zucchini, peas, peppercorns, and salt into a pressure cooker. Pour vegetable broth over the vegetables; add water as needed to cover vegetables completely in liquid.
- Seal the pressure cooker and pressure-cook on High for 4 minutes. Let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes before doing a quick release.
- Stir spinach into the soup and wait until tender to serve.
This minestrone recipe is cooked quickly thanks to the wonder that is your pressure cooker, making it an ideal way to eat your greens on weeknights!
What others are saying
Jessica Scott says:
This green minestrone is incredible! Leeks are so underrated! They're so flavorful when prepared properly. I love everything about this healthy soup and can't wait to make it again.
Jake Findlay says:
I am really into my pressure cooker now that I realized how fast everything comes out! I subbed green peas for edamame and added in spinach.
Caro Hodgin says:
such a tasty vegetable soup! i love my pressure cooker!