- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Mix tomatoes, olive oil, cumin, and pepper flakes together in a baking dish; season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in preheated oven until broken down and lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes.
Use your favorite herb or spice instead of the cumin to make the dish your own. Also, feel free to reduce the amount of crushed red pepper or eliminate it completely if spice and heat aren't your thing!
What others are saying
Jessica Scott says:
I made these roasted tomatoes with pan seared cod. They were the perfect addition! Just the right touch to turn a regular fish plate into something special. I also use cumin on everything, so loved the flavors.
Greg Jones says:
These roasted tomatoes were truly amazing. I had crusty grilled bread and topped it with these tomatoes. It doesn't even need salt, it's that delicious.