- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Mix the tomatoes, olive oil, cumin, and pepper flakes together in a baking dish; season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in preheated oven until broken down and lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes.
Use your favorite herb or spice instead of the cumin and feel free to reduce the amount of crushed red pepper or eliminate it completely.
What others are saying
Jessica Scott says:
I made these roasted tomatoes with pan seared cod. They were the perfect addition! Just the right touch to turn a regular fish plate into something special. I also use cumin on everything, so loved the flavors.