Chocolate Bark with Dried Fruit, Nuts, and Sea Salt
- 16 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup chopped, roasted nuts
- 1 cup chopped, dried fruit
- 1 tablespoon flaky sea salt
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pot of simmering water.
- Pour the melted chocolate over a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread it evenly to form a rectangle. Sprinkle the nuts, dried fruit and salt over the chocolate and set aside in a cool area for several hours until firm. Break the bark into 3-inch pieces. Store in a cool place until serving.
Once you master this recipe, it's endlessly variable. Try sprinkling dried herbs like rosemary or lavender onto your bark along with the nuts and dried fruit for an extra flavor kick. Experiment with milk or white chocolate for a sweeter version, or swirl the melted chocolate together for a beautiful marbled effect.
What others are saying
Elise Ballard says:
I tried this recipe with rosemary for a party and my friends couldn't get enough of it!
Suzanne Poland Ewing says:
Made this tonight was delicious kids loved it!