Chocolate Bark with Dried Fruit, Nuts and Sea Salt
- 16 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup chopped, roasted nuts
- 1 cup chopped, dried fruit
- 1 tablespoon flaky sea sal
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pot of simmering water.
- Pour the melted chocolate over a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread it evenly to form a rectangle. Sprinkle the nuts, dried fruit and salt over the chocolate and set aside in a cool area for several hours until firm. Break the bark into 3-inch pieces. Store in a cool place until serving.
Try sprinkling dried herbs like rosemary or lavender onto your bark along with the nuts and dried fruit for an extra flavor kick.
What others are saying
Suzanne Poland Ewing says:
Made this tonight was delicious kids loved it!
Elise Ballard says:
I tried this recipe with rosemary for a party and my friends couldn't get enough of it!