Smoky Baba Ganouj
- 2 whole eggplants
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Roast eggplants directly over flame until completely charred, about 10 minutes per side; let sit until cool enough to handle.
- Remove and discard the charred skins from the eggplant. Blend roasted eggplant, tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic, salt, and pepper in a high-speed blender until smooth. Taste and add more salt or lemon juice, if needed.
Serve with warm pita bread, pita chips or fresh veggies.
What others are saying
Greg Jones says:
Delicious dip! The smoked paprika is a must, it adds to the delicious taste. These go great with pita or whole grain chips. My guests loved it.
Katie Hason says:
Love this authentic tasting baba ganouj. It goes perfect with pita chips! I always make this for my hubby and his friends on game day.