Chocolate Cherry Delight Smoothie
- 1 cup cold almond milk
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 9 frozen cherries
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 1/2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/8 avocado
- Blend all ingredients until smooth, 30 to 45 seconds.
For an added protein boost, use plain yogurt (no sugar added) instead of almond milk. You may need to add a little water to maintain a drinkable consistency.
What others are saying
Laura Griffin says:
I love this chocolate cherry smoothie for breakfast or as a dessert. It's so delicious! Sometimes I even put it in the freezer. It's nice and creamy. Really good!
Jessica Scott says:
This chocolate cherry smoothie is a favorite! If you like chocolate and cherries, you will love this smoothie! I bet it also tastes delicious with strawberries? It doesn't even have to be summer for me to enjoy this, I eat it as a dessert instead of ice cream. Love it!