Grilled Green Beans with Lemon Ricotta
- Lemon Ricotta
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or more to taste
- Grilled Green Beans
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, or as needed
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Best ricotta cheese, olive oil lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, and salt together with an electric mixer in a bowl until smooth.
- Heat an outdoor grill for medium heat. Lightly grease the grill grate.
- Grill green beans on preheated grill until lightly charred, 6 to 8 minutes; remove to a bowl. Drizzle olive oil over the green beans; season with salt and pepper.
- Spread lemon ricotta onto a platter; top with green beans.
Try this with asparagus when it comes into season in the springtime. It would also make a wonderful side dish, perfect for Easter!
What others are saying
Jessica Scott says:
This lemon ricotta is to die for! It came out super fancy, no one would believe that it took me less than 30 minutes to put it all together. The green beans were the perfect pairing, but seriously any grilled vegetable would have worked. Next time I'll probably try it with asparagus.
Katie Hason says:
Delicious green bean recipe! Yes, it's just green beans but the lemon ricotta takes this recipe to a whole new level. I am actually going to serve this on Thanksgiving. It also tastes amazing with asparagus and a fried egg on top.