Watermelon Raspberry Mint Smoothie
- 2 cups frozen chopped watermelon
- 2 cups almond milk
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- Blend watermelon, almond milk, raspberries, lime juice, almond butter, maple syrup, and mint leaves in a high-speed blender until thick and smooth. Alternately, put the ingredients into a deep bowl or pot and blend with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Optional: Pair with a Shaved Brussel Sprouts Salad for a delicious lunch!
This super-refreshing drink is also great with strawberries instead of raspberries or even a combination of both!
What others are saying
Sue Pier says:
Add ginger! Amazing!
Jessica Scott says:
I buy whole watermelon from the store just to make this delicious smoothie! Obsessed! I thought the almond butter was a weird addition in the beginning, but you can't even taste it and I think it adds to the rich, creaminess of the texture.
Steve Failows says:
I love mint in smoothies, so aromatic and adds a perfect freshness to a drink like this. I did add a few spoons of greek yogurt as I usually do with any smoothie I make, as it adds some protein and creaminess to it.