Spiralized Greek Cucumber Salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large English cucumber, spiralized using the 3mm blade
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup halved Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
For best results, we recommend using:
- Beat olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, oregano, honey, garlic, and salt together in a small bowl.
- Put cucumber, feta cheese, tomatoes, olives, and red onions in a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over noodle mixture and toss gently to coat.
English or seedless cucumbers are best for spiralizing due to having smaller and fewer, if any, seeds.
What others are saying
Katie Hason says:
This is one of my favorite salad recipes! I've made it with both cucumber and zucchini spirals. Anytime I have people over, I always make this! Oh, and I also add extra feta cheese! Yum!
Laura Griffin says:
Greek salads are my new thing, so I was really excited to try this recipe! I loved the lemon and garlic flavors in the dressing. I used agave nectar instead of honey, and scrapped the feta cheese to make it vegan. So simple, yet incredible taste!
Aja A says:
Crisp and refreshing salad that is hearty enough for those meatless days. However a nice Mediterranean chicken would accompany this recipe nicely. The dressing is light with a tang from the vinegar.