Grilled Sriracha-Lime Shrimp Tacos
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound peeled, deveined shrimp
- 8 corn tortillas
- Stir together 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil, sriracha, lime zest and juice, and salt in a large bowl. Stir in shrimp to coat, then cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate until you’re ready to grill, allowing shrimp to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Clean and oil the grates.
- Brush tortillas on both sides with the remaining oil.
- Grill shrimp until cooked through and slightly charred, about 2 minutes per side.
- While grilling shrimp, place tortillas over indirect heat to warm and lightly char.
- Build tacos by adding several shrimp to a tortilla.
Substitute your favorite hot sauce for the sriracha - Cholula is a favorite! If spice isn't your thing, just add more citrus. Additional lime, lemon or orange all taste great.
What others are saying
Tal Levitas says:
A good recipe for grilled shrimp but as a taco this needed more. Please add more Salsa recipes to your site. These would have been great with a spicy fresh tomatillo salsa.
Bernardo de la Vega says:
Great recipe with some great taste. I would certainly add either guacamole or some sort of salsa to the tacos to complete the taste. Since I am from Mexico I must always have salsa on my tacos. Would certainly recommend a pineapple or a tamarind salsa with these.
Caro Hodgin says:
these shrimp are SO tasty on their own - i actually just served them over rice with black beans and avocado! the sriracha makes them so delicious with hardly any work.
Shannon Whittier says:
Very delishious with mahi mahi! I made this for lunch with guacamole, red onion, and cilantro and will probably make it again next week. So easy and insanely tasty!
Aja A says:
Very quick and tasty recipe to whip up for lunch or dinner. Love to make this with the addition of picked red onions and cotija. Make sure to add avocado for that extra layer of creaminess needed in this dish.