Stone Fruit-and-Burrata Caprese Salad
- 4 heirloom tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 ripe nectarine, cut into wedges
- 1 ripe apricot, cut into wedges
- 1 ripe plum, cut into wedges
- 1 pint heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounces room-temperature burrata cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- flaky sea salt to taste
- ½ cup basil leaves, torn
- Pile the tomatoes, nectarine, apricot, plum and cherry tomatoes onto a large serving platter.
- Pull the burrata into chunks with your hands and place onto the fruit mixture.
- Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice over the fruit; season with salt and garnish with basil to serve.
What others are saying
Aja A says:
Simple and tasty dish to serve for a get-together. All of the stone fruit pairs very nicely with the creamy burrata cheese. If you want to go the extra mile, try grilling some of the stone fruit like the plums and/or nectarines. It will add an extra delicious level of flavor this already sweet and savory treat.