Apple Pie Smoothie
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 crisp red apples, quartered and cored
- 1 tablespoon raw walnuts, soaked
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon apple pie spice (or ground cinnamon)
- 1 cup ice
For best results, we recommend using:
- Blend all ingredients until smooth, 30 to 45 seconds. Pour into a glass and enjoy immediately. Alternately, place ingredients in the chopper attachment of an immersion blender and blend until smooth.
- Optional: Pair with an Easy Scrambled Egg Cup, ready in 5 minutes or less!
This recipe is super adaptable. You can swap in 2 ripe peaches for the apples to make a peach pie smoothie.
What others are saying
Jessica Scott says:
I'm obsessed with with apple pie smoothie! The walnuts and maple syrup flavors are incredible. What I love most is the yogurt, it makes it so creamy. The perfect consistency!
Steve Failows says:
This chilled, rich take on apple pie flavors is perfect for the dog days of summer -when you want pie without heating up the whole kitchen, this'll totally to do the trick. I did throw in a granny smith apple in place of one of the red apples and it gave just enough of that sour bite you'd expect.